Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Single Review: Kris Allen - No Boundaries

Helo, it's me back again... I am back home only for one week, so I decided to update this blog... So... American Idol had the winner for this 8th season, Kris Allen. Congratulation to Kris Allen. He just released his first single of winner song with title "No Boundaries", actually Adam Lambert, the runner up, is just released the same single at the same time, reminds me of Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice, they released winner song together as their single.

The lyrics are written by American Idol judge, Kara DioGuardi along with Cathy Dennis and Mitch Allan. Kris Allen's version has peaked at number 1 on U.S. Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart. I can't wait to get Kris Allen new album.

Kris Allen - No Boundaries


No comments:

Post a Comment